Celebrate Domestic Partnerships in Nevada!
This Thursday, June 25, the ACLU of Nevada is joining the Nevada LGBT community, friends, and supporters in celebrating the passage of Nevada's Domestic Partnership Law, SB 283.
The gala celebration hosted by Harrah's Entertainment and planned by the ACLU of Nevada, the Gay and Lesbian Community Center, the Human Rights Campaign, and PLAN, will take place at the Rio Hotel & Casino ballroom, June 25, from 5:30PM to 8:00PM. It will be a chance for everyone in our community to gather and recognize this important moment in our state's history.
The event is open to all; because we need a head-count, an RSVP is requested. Contact the ACLU of Nevada at email@example.com if you are interested in attending.
- WHO: Nevada's LGBT community, friends, and supporters
- WHAT: A celebration of the passage of Nevada's Domestic Partner Registry Act and the people who diligently worked to make Nevada the 17th state to legally recognize GLBT relationships, providing registration for all couples statewide beginning October 1, 2009.
- WHEN: Thursday, June 25, 2009 5:30PM to 8:00PM
- WHERE: Rio All Suites Casino & Hotel Pavilion 2 --3700 W. Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, NV 89103 (Entrance to the Pavilion rooms is from the East parking lot.)
- RSVP: ACLU of Nevada, firstname.lastname@example.org